Welcome to El Paso Legal Staff Jobs
El Paso Legal Staff Jobs
Browse El Paso Legal Staff Jobs

Litigation Paralegal Jobs in El Paso

Rss Job Feed  
19 Jobs Found | 1 - 19 displayed
  << 1 >> 
Date Location Job Title
May 07,20 USA-TX-El Paso
Zinda Law Group, PLLC

Lawyer / Premises Liability Attorney The candidate will handle 80% of premises liability cases and the remaining 20% will be a mix of personal injury cases. Will also be actively involved...

May 04,20 USA-TX-El Paso
Zinda Law Group, PLLC

with discovery; Assist with litigation event scheduling; Assist with litigation event preparation (depositions; hearings;... mediation; trial); Organize and maintain legal files; Assist with office administration; Assist with potential client intake;...

Apr 16,20 USA-TX-El Paso
BCG Attorney Search

of substantive experience in litigation The candidate will work... preferably also have some litigation experience and an interest... to serve regional, national and global employers. Federal district court or circuit...

May 21,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Legal Administrative Assistant/Front Office Manager
The candidate will maintain and organize professional and user-friendly office filing system. Will schedule meetings and conference calls, and prepare relevant materials. Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages. Fax, copy, mail and comp

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Intake Manager
The candidate will join plaintiff?s firm. Will manage multiple aspects of client relations for the law firm as well as the team of intake specialists. Will often be the first line of contact for potential clients. Must have Bachelor?s degree or paralegal certificate required for all

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Business Development Manager
The candidate will join plaintiff?s firm. Will provide business-development guidance and support to attorneys. Will work directly with our attorneys to develop and execute strategies and business plans; enhance existing relationships and create new ones; and drive new b

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Executive Assistant
The candidate will provide administrative and executive support in a plaintiff's firm. Responsibilities include: heavy calendar management, composing and preparing correspondence, ensuring his schedule is followed, helping prepare for meetings, serving as a gatekeeper, attending

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Legal Investigation professional
The candidate will join a plaintiff?s firm. Must have a Bachelor?s degree or paralegal certificate.

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Legal Assistant / Intake Specialist
The candidate will join plaintiff?s firm. Will conduct fact-finding interviews with prospective clients to determine if the potential case falls within the scope of practice areas. Must have Bachelor?s degree or paralegal certificate required for all positions.

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Paralegal / Entry Level / Legal Assistant
The candidate help with entry level legal work, such as mail distribution, faxing, scanning, and managing a complex filing system; back up reception; and office administration, including maintaining the office appearance, restocking the break rooms and sett

May 25,2020 USA-TX-El Paso

Paralegal Manager
The candidate will join an elite plaintiff?s firm and assist in the day-to-day operations of the firm's legal support departments, manage training and development of the legal support team, ensure the legal support departments are performing at a high level and are in compliance w

19 Jobs Found | 1 - 19 displayed
  << 1 >> 

Search All El Paso Litigation Paralegal Jobs

      
Home  |   About Us  |   Job Listing  |   Faq  |   Contact us  |   Site Map
© 2020 elpasolegalstaffjobs.com.  |  All Rights Reserved.